Safety is a Becker Priority.
While many of our customers seek us out due to the quality, comfort, productivity and protection we create for them, we believe that building the utmost safety into each vehicle we produce is our most fundamental, and important responsibility.
We invite you to compare the safety standards of our luxury cars with those of our competitors so that you may better understand our superior engineering and the clear advantages Becker Automotive Design provides when it comes to insulating our customer’s from harm.
Please know that all new Becker Cadillac Escalade ESV’s:
1. Allow for full deployment of the interior rear side curtain air bags. This requires that the center divider, video monitor and AC ventilation systems do not restrict or “pinch off” these side air bags, which are continuous and run from the driver’s compartment all the way to the rear cargo hatch.
2. All Becker seating, including the rear facing seats are equipped with US Federal Safety approved 3 point seat belt systems.
3. All Becker seat headrests meet correct legal heights, complying with US Federal Safety standards. The headrests of the rear facing seats adjust automatically to these proper heights when occupied.
4. Becker raised roofs are designed to meet or exceed US Federal Safety roll over crush resistance laws. They are made using stamped steel skins, supported by steel inner framing. They are not fiber glass and will not shatter or pop off, preventing harm from material shards or occupant ejection in an accident.
5. All Becker ESV modifications follow GM factory engineering bodybuilder guidelines.
Becker Automotive Design has worked directly with Daimler engineering since 2007.
1. Becker has been certified by Daimler as an Approved Master Upfitter of Mercedes-Benz manufactured Sprinter vans. The Master Upfitter designation is awarded by Daimler to the select few firms who have qualified by meeting their stringent production and safety standards.
2. All Becker seating has passed US Federal crash safety testing while mounted in the chassis of a Sprinter test body.
3. Becker is an authorized dealer and installer for Daimler approved rear air rides suspension systems.
4. All Becker electronics and wiring harness designs comply with Daimler Sprinter engineering guidelines.